Pages

09 February 2015

2015 eBook Reading Challenge


Duration: 1 January 2015 to 31 December 2015
Host: Annette's Book Spot
Challenge Rules and Sign-Up Page

The Challenge: Read your ebooks, especially the ones you've accumulated over time.


This challenge has 6 levels ranging from 5 to 100 ebooks. I had attempted an ebook challenge once before on my older blog, but that was the year our boy was born so I found myself without a lot of time to do anything.

Like last time, I thought I'd start out small, so I'm attempting the lowest level of the challenge.

My Level: Bits (Read 5 ebooks)


  1. Freezer Burn by Gayle Carline
  2. The Celtic Dagger by Jill Paterson
  3. Fatal Debt by Dorothy Howell
  4. Rippler by Cidney Swanson
  5. The Stolen Adventure by Mark Wullert
  6. Keeping Mum: Long Weekend by Perrin Briar
Conclusion: Hey! I actually completed (and barely exceeded) a challenge! I didn't do very well at the reviewing part of it. I really don't know how other bloggers do it. It takes me a few days to even process how I felt about a book I read, and by then I'm trying to start a new book or getting off track of even reading at all because of all the other stuff I have to do.

Anyway, maybe I'll try again next time and get farther.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hope I persevere this time around.

      Delete