Pages

11 February 2015

2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge


Duration: 1 January 2015 to 31 December 2015
Host: Samantha-Lin.com
Challenge Rules and Sign-Up Page

The Challenge: Read an Author for each letter of the alphabet.


This one allows re-reads and crossovers with other challenges, so I might be able to accomplish this one, I hope.


Conclusion: I actually ended up reading more books than I really anticipated. Having some ebooks for exercising and taking our child to the library for the first time and reading to him seemed to have helped increase my reading capacity, though not to the point of successfully completing my goal. (I mean, I read most of the boy's library books to him, and if I counted those I might have made it; but I won't count those as most of them were fewer than 20 pages.)

No comments:

Post a Comment