Pages

13 January 2014

2014 Read Your Freebies! Reading Challenge

2014 Read Your Freebies! Reading Challenge

Duration: 1 January 2014 to 31 December 2014
Host: The Book Vixen
Challenge Rules and Sign-Up Page

The Challenge: Read at least twelve (12) free ebooks.


My Android came equipped with an Amazon Kindle app already installed on it. I never really used it much until I stumbled on One Hundred Free Books, a multiple-times-a-day update of free ebooks listed on Amazon.  Plus, my wife's friend has a website Couponing with Rachel where she also regularly posts free Kindle books (as well as other coupon and money-saving links and posts).

As a result, I have slowly accumulated a digital stack of free books that I haven't really gotten around to reading yet. This challenge will help me clear that cache out a bit (probably only to make room for more as the year goes on).

My Level: Coupon Clipper (Read > 12 books)


  1. Unnatural Disasters by Daniel Pyle (Editor) [23 January 2014]
  2. Ant Apocalypse by Will Swardstrom [25 January 2014]
  3. Haunted by Willow Cross [14 February 2014]
  4. Through a Tangled Wood by Jamie Campbell [12 March 2014]
  5. Murder at Volcano House by Chip Hughes [5 September 2014]
  6. Paul Meets Muhammad: A Christian-Muslim Debate on the Resurrection by Michael R. Licona [22 September 2014]
  7. Wild Born by Brandon Mull [21 October 2014]


  8.  
  9.  
  10.  
Wrap-Up:

Well, I didn't quite make it. I'm still trying to get the hang of fitting reading into my daily routine. I shall try again next year, though.

1 comment:

  1. Great start! Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete