Pages

30 December 2016

The Chronological Sherlock Holmes Challenge


Duration: 1 January 2017 to 21 April 2018
Host: Noonlight Reads
Challenge Rules and Sign-Up Page

The Challenge: Read all 56 short stories and four novels of Sherlock Holmes in chronological order.


For Christmas this year my wife bought me a complete anthology of the Sherlock Holmes tales, almost all of which I have never read. Sad, I know! So, I searched online a bit to find the best order to read the stories or whether I just plunge into the book the way it's laid out. I stumbled upon the Chronological Sherlock Holmes Challenge.

The host blog Noonlight Reads laid out a nice timeline to schedule a purposeful and breathable way to read all of the stories and be able to discuss them weekly. I like her approach, and I think it will certainly aid in my reading goal.

Be sure to visit the links above and see more about the challenge.

I'm looking forward to seeing this one through to its completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment